Matt 'The Rattlesnake' Lesch
- Played at 2014 King Biscuit Blues Festival in Helena AR
- Headlined 2014 Wildwood BBQ Bash
- Played at 2014 STL Bluesweek with Big George Brock and David Dee
- Nnumerous appearances on Fox 2 Morning show
- Segment on The Rattlesnake done by HEC-TV
- Plays with Mississippi Blues legend Big George Brock and has backed up the legendary Mud Morganfield (Muddy Waters eldest son)
- Played the Big Muddy Blues Festival / Hwy 61 Roadhouse Cigar Box Festival / Wildwood BBQ Bash / Kirkwood MO Cars and Guitars Festival / St Louis Microfest / The Great Forest Park Balloon Race
- Played premiere local venues such as BB’s Jazz, Blues and Soups / Beal on Broadway / Blueberry Hill The Duck Room / Moonshine Blues Bar
Won the West County Talent Bash 2012
- Played out of town festivals like the legendary King Biscuit Blues Festival in AR / Wildwood Revival in GA / Grenada Heritage Festival in MS / Sunflower River Blues and Gospel Festival in MS / Juke Joint Festival in MS / Howlin’ Wolf Festival in MS
Don’t be taken by his child like smile.
When this young man hits the stage to play the Blues his furious strike will leave all who see him playing guitar talking about “The Rattlesnake” the very next day.
Born in 1997 in St. Louis MO., the Rattlesnake started playing guitar at the age of 11 and started out playing mostly rock and hard rock. By the age of 12 he had heard of a musician named Stevie Ray Vaughan, and that changed his life forever. After hearing SRV, Matt took a serious interest in Blues music and started listening to artists such as Albert King, BB King, Freddie King, Buddy Guy, Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters and Howlin’ Wolf to name a few. Make no mistake, his young age is far outweighed by his bleeding passion for the Blues. When you see the Rattlesnake on stage you can see and feel the intensity of the Blues passion channeling thru him and into the crowd.
The Rattlesnake has learned from and played with some of St Louis’s best Blues musicians all around town, musicians like Blues legend Big George Brock, Marquise Knox, the Jeremiah Johnson Band, Gus Thornton, Kingdom Brothers, Rich McDonough and Rough Grooves, Big Mike Aguirre and Aaron Griffin and Mojo Rising to name a few.
“I am being mentored by Big George Brock who is a Blues legend himself, and that played with legends such as Muddy Waters and Howlin’ Wolf to name a few!!!!!”